- Read more about DHeritage here: http://www.herts.ac.uk/courses/doctorate-in-heritage
- Application is by application form and research proposal: http://www.herts.ac.uk/apply/how-to-apply-for-a-course#directly
- Contact DHeritage Programme Director Dr Grace Lees-Maffei for advice on preparing a proposal: email@example.com
- Read about some of our students’ ongoing research here: http://tvad-uh.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/DHeritage
- Visit the Heritage Hub website here: http://www.herts.ac.uk/heritage-hub
Monday, 8 May 2017
Last call for 2017 applications for DHeritage!
Last call for 2017 applications for DHeritage, the Professional Doctorate in Heritage at the University of Hertfordshire! DHeritage is a unique professional doctorate for heritage professionals who wish to undertake original research related to their professional concerns, and to contribute knowledge and understanding of heritage, broadly defined. DHeritage is hosted by the Department of Humanities at the University of Hertfordshire, with contributions from staff working in History, Philosophy, Education, Creative Arts, Hertfordshire Business School and the University’s flagship Heritage Hub, among others. The doctorate is offered part-time and is delivered through campus-based workshops and online equivalents. The deadline for applications is Monday May 15, and interviews are scheduled for Wednesday 14 June.