Friday 19 June 2020

Vol 9 Writing Visual Culture now available

**ANNOUNCEMENT**
Volume 9 of Writing Visual Culture is now available online, as a PDF to download.
*It has some functionality that works best downloaded.

Just click:

Originally we were to launch Vol 9 at this year's symposium (25, 26 June) but it has been postponed to 8, 9 Jan 2021 so I am letting you know about it now.

This topic is on contmpoerary and historical artist and designer engagements with science

For more information
The symposium 'What the World Needs Now' will be preceded by a Contemporary Art Practice Research Group practice-led art film collaboration between artists and scientists based at UH on 7th Jan - the products of which will be shown during the symposium.

Also Vols 5-8 have been reformatted to enable easier navigation of a single PDF

2 comments:

  1. I saw comments from people who already got their loan from Mr Benjamin Lee a loan officer who offer me loan at the rate of 2% ROI , and I decided to apply under their recommendations and just 5 days I confirmed in my own personal bank account a total amount of $90,000 which I requested for.This is really a great news and I am advising everyone who needs real loan lender to apply through their email : 247officedept@gmail.com or WhatsApp : +1-989-394-3740. I am happy now that I have gotten the loan I requested .

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you Are looking to buy women's makeup for weddings, parties, Fuctions or everyday wear? We covered you.
    We have a wide selection of cosmetics and brands to choose . Whether it is eye makeup,
    makeup brushes,makeup online shopping, makeup kit, makeup box, we have all
    best makeup brands in pakistan

    ReplyDelete